RE: disable thread-safe mpfr?

Thanks for reply.

I turned auround the problem editing the mpfr script and changing enable
thread state by disable.

I agree with Yann Morin, crosstool-ng build its'own and that's where the
trouble is.

Building the crosstool chain takes hours and hours and I'm trying different
configuration.
At this time none are working... there is always something failing.

My last try (during the night) gave libtool.m4 : error: problem compiling FC
test program

David Duverney