RE: Error building glibc-2.3.2 for my arm-9tdmi-linux cross compiler on cygwin

On 29 January 2008 18:10, J Johnson wrote:

> I finally found another cygwin platform (Windows Server 2003 rather than
> XP) and did a clean install of cygin and tried the build there with
> success!
>
> I wish I knew what aspect of the configuration on my machine was causing
> the problem but this solution will be good enough for now.
>
> Thanks to Dave, Martin, and Kia for their responses and especially Dave for
> taking so much time helping me to investigate.  When I get a chance I may
> try to back things out of my cygwin to see if I get lucky.  I'll post back
> here if I find the solution.

  If you've got some time, please run "cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out" on
both machines (or just the new one, I still have the old one you sent
previously lying around) and send them to me (offlist) and I'll take a look if
there's any obvious discrepancies in the environment between the two machines
that might account for it.

    cheers,
      DaveK