Re: Strange `find` syntax error in crosstool-ng

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
Sorry, no insult intended. I was just saying that the findutils you are using were released 16-Oct-2004, which is 3 years and a half. That sounds a little bit 'ageing' to me
Have to say I'm pretty pleased to use software a good deal older than that. Nothing wrong with the language, but I'm arguing with the sentiment ;) Age can mean reliability.

If you get a busybox-based rootfs and it works, then you're pretty well
set up!

Sounds like a very good idea. Can you recommend a recipe for building such a thing? I haven't started the research for building the target system yet: the plethora of distributions and build frameworks is a bit overwhelming!