Re: 1/2 OT: parallel installation of glibc + uclibc

* Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

> i really dont think he was trying to make a "universal" binary.
> yes, in the ELF world, you can only have 1 ldso marked as the
> interpreter, but you can have $infinite installed (assuming
> no file name collisions).

Well, that uclibc will be a special one for plan9port apps only.
Thinks not required for the Plan9 API will be kicked off, and
some others (eg. 9P handling) added.

IMHO the best would be changing ld.so's name (and also adopt
cc's ldstub) for that.

Did anyone already do that (and could give me some tips) ?

cu