crosstool 0.43 and gcc-3.3.4

Hi,

I'm new to this list, and I'd like to report that I've just succesfully
used crosstool-v0.43 to create an ARM cross toolchain, on
an ubuntu i386 desktop. There was one glitch that might be
useful to mention:

For reasons irrelevant here I chose the combination of
gcc-3.3.4 and glibc-2.3.3.
This finished building succesfully, but the static helloworld
test failed on PATH_MAX. After searching this mailing list,
I copied the fix from gcc-3.3.6:
klaasjan@nohost: ~/scratch/crosstool-0.43/patches$ cp
gcc-3.3.6/fix-fixincl.patch  gcc-3.3.4/

After that, rebuilding the crosstoolchain from scratch finished
succesfully, and I've compiled and tested my first linux kernel with
it.

Thanks for making crosstool available!

Regards,
Klaasjan