Re: ARM gnueabi NPTL/TLS GCC 4.1.1 glibc 2.5

Bridge Wu <mingqiao.wu <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, I ever built kernel with OABI support.
>
> You can find all the EABI patches from arm linux kernel website. The
> URL is http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/section.php?section=20.
>
> It's hard to say from which kernel would support OABI compatibility
> well. It evolves as time goes. You can search EABI in 'Search
> summaries' to see which EABI patches should be applied.

Do you have any idea which patch(es) fix the ARM EABI linker "unrecognised
emulation mode" bug when building a little endian toolchain ?

[see also http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.uclibc.buildroot/537]

This occurs when building a toolchain using Buildroot, on GCC 3.4.0 up,
if I specify a GNU target suffix which includes "-eabi".

I have skimmed the list you describe, but cannot see a relevant patch.

Thanks,
Mike