Re: intro to Embedded linux programming

On 9/28/06, Z. M. <zed6641@hotmail.com> wrote:
I  did find your crosstool-0.26 old version is easy to use for the moment
for us.

we mainly in university education, we may go further in future in case
"real" industry project come in.

I guess we'll take more care to make sure the next release's demo scripts are up to date.

Glad to hear you're using crosstool in education!  Please tell your
students that I hope they can contribute a little back to the
free software community someday.  It's not as hard as it seems.
- Dan