Re: GNU Cross compiler for Intel on Linux Platform

Which line you talking about commenting???

I uncommented one line of the gcc and glibc version i am needing. All
other lines are commented.
If I run the demo-i686.sh script it is running perfectly and i can see
"Done" at the end of the output but I am not seeing all.sh script
running. So when I try to run that separately...

It is asking me for this TARGET and TARGET_CFLAGS environment variable.

One more thing is that do I have to put all the directories in
/download???? Or this script will do it for me?????

On 9/21/06, David Kahn <dmkahn@gmail.com> wrote:
Mihir Patel wrote:

> Then I ran the demo-i686.sh script but i did not found any directory
> created.... Then I tried to run the all.sh script it started to ask me
> TARGET and TARGET_CFLAGS.....

The scripts and dat files are templates (examples).

Did you uncomment one of the lines in demo-i686.sh?

You have to choose the combination of gcc and glibc
that you want to build. There's a bunch of 'eval'
lines in the demo scripts. The intent is you choose
one of them or create your own .dat file from one
of the templates.

-David