Fail to start blob with arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi toolchain

Hello,

I built an arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi toolchain and used it to build
blob. But I found printf() cannot output number due to not 8-byte
alignment to strd/ldrd instruction. This may be related to many
aspects, I'm not clear. I reported the issue to arm-linux-toolchain
and gcc mailing list with another title "SP must be 8 byte aligned on
entry to AAPCS -conforming functions", no response so far.

The toolchain that I got has integrated iwmmxt.patch posted by Steven
Newbury (attached). If I did not use this patch and built
arm-none-linux-gnueabi toolchain. Then the printf() works well.

I was using "-march=iwmmxt -mcpu=iwmmxt -mabi=aapcs". With these
options, arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc is fine, while
arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi-gcc is bad.

I checked the patch. It seemed some options make the difference. But I
don't know which one make the difference. Does anybody make a
clarification?

--
best regards,
-Bridge