Re: Failure to boot into cross built environment (iWMMXt NPTL EABI)

I rebuilt my toolchain and userspace again from scratch this time using
glibc-2.4-r2.

The kernel is configured for EABI *only*. Kernel version is 2.6.16 + patches
for hardware support from http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/archive/

Userspace is all built with -mabi=aapcs

On booting it just hangs while running init.  Looks like a syscall isn't
returning perhaps?  Sysrq works and typing produces output on the screen so the
kernel is running.

I am now rebuilding with old abi compatiblity and booting into another distro
(pdaXrom) with the same kernel.  I'll then see if I can run any EABI binaries
that way.

I anybody has got this working currently, I'd like to know what versions etc
were used.

Steve