Re: mips-elf target newlib

I find it easiest to build a bare-metal target (xxx-elf, gcc + newlib)
in a unified tree. Extract the gcc sources and the newlib sources, and
move the newlib-1.x.x/newlib/ directory into the gcc-4.x.x/ directory.
You can then remove the newlib-1.x.x directory. Building the gcc-4.x.x
directory will now build both gcc and newlib.

Cheers,
Shaun