Re: crosstool-0.40 released: gcc-4.1 rc1 support

> - The whole "add-more-little-unkomfortable-scripts" mechanics sucks

It sounds to me like you need to take crosstool's core ideas and
rewrite it from scratch to be happy. "ptxtool"? Could be good.
Maybe put a GUI on it so that people can build cross-compiling
toolchains without knowing what they are doing.
My own impression is that crosstool's simplicity is its major virtue
and is one of the main reasons it works and is tractable.
However, it may be possible to develop something else from it.

> - We really need NPTL support for our toolchains now.
That would be great! Lots of people are waiting for that!
Let us know when you have it working! :)

> - Softfloat on ARM isn't solved.
That's hardly crosstool's problem. However, if I have any joy
in the next few weeks I will share it with you.

Bless