RE: PATH_MAX and testhello.sh

Dan Kegel wrote:
> On 12/13/05, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> common bug ... your gcc limits.h should be doing an
>> '#include_next <limits.h>' at the end of it ...
>>
>> compare the cross-compiler gcc limits.h with the limits.h from a native
>> compiler ... iirc, this bug hits when gcc is unable to find the proper
>> sysroot/headers from the libc
>
> Right.  This is the whole reason I check that symbol in testhello,
> and the whole reason for my hacky patch

http://kegel.com/crosstool/current/patches/gcc-4.1-20050716/gcc-4.1-fix-fixinc
l.patch
> See also http://gcc.gnu.org/PR22541

  This bug (or a very very similar one) used to exist back in 2.95 days, don't
say it's back!

  And an even easier solution (at least back then) was simply to create the
directory $PREFIX/lib/gcc/$TARGET/$VERSION/ directory at the beginning of the
build process, before running make.

  Does that still work?

    cheers,
      DaveK