Re: Illegal instruction

Hi,

> What is testcpro.c trying to do?

testcpro.c is a simple program with one stmt PRINTF to print "tested"

> Maybe it does floating point?  If you compiled with a hard-float
> toolchain and ran on a target without an FPU,

hard-float ? that i don know...
But I use :

-D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED

The ARM926-EJS tech ref man has:

Coprocessor:
 A processor that supplements the main processor. It carries out
additional functions that
the main processor cannot perform. Usually used for floating-point
math calculations,
signal processing, or memory management.
VFP9 coprocessor:
The VFP9-S coprocessor is an implementation of the Vector
Floating-Point architecture version 2 (VFPv2) and provides
floating-point computation that is fully compliant with the ANSI/IEEE
Std 754-1985, IEEE Standard for Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic.

Thanx
Pramod