RE: actual errors from demo-sh3.sh build

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

the point is, since i'm just trying to build the toolchain, i really
have no need for compiling the kernel itself -- that's the purpose of
the sanitized headers.  so i'm just removing all references to the
kernel itself from the crosstool config files.

you can see in the build script all.sh that you can select one of
LINUX_DIR or LINUX_SANITIZED_HEADER_DIR, but not both.  so if i can
get away with just the headers, that's the way to go.  that way, i
can (theoretically) skip around any potential kernel config problems.

rday