Re: ARM NPTL

eran groups wrote:
Hi, I compiled a toolchain using the cross-tool (0.37/8) and noticed that the libc was created for linuxthreads. I tried using GLIBC_ADDON_OPTIONS=nptl, but it ended up with an error...
My guess is that I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone please tell me how should I compile for NPTL?

crosstool doesn't directly support NPTL; you have to apply the appropriate patch from the contrib directory. And I think NPTL on ARM isn't fully supported by that patch; see http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2005-07/msg00021.html for the latest word on crosstool, NPTL, and ARM. - Dan