Re: need dcc compiler

Hello,

sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:
i want to compile the dBUF for coldfire mc5272c3. but i am unable to get the diab dcc compiler. please guide me. if anyone has then please give me. its urgent
waiting for replies.

Let me get this straight...you want someone to give you a copy of proprietary compiler illegally? No wonder labor in India is so cheap, they steal proprietary software.
Yes, diab is a proprietary compiler. Was it, however, a reason for having such a mean attitude?
I agree the original poster did not do his 'work' (for instance, look on Google for diab) but you reply is very rude. Such attitude is not expected on public lists.

Vincent

[...]

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!