Re: [WAY OT]: need a windows-based PPC cross-compiler

Daniel Kegel wrote:

> Thanks for the tip.  I gather mount on cygwin now takes a "-o managed" option
> for when you really need more posixy semantics, that's great.
> I'll add that to the crosstool doc when I get a chance.

In fact it's been available since near the beginning of the 1.5.x
series, but it's still considered somewhat experimental.  One thing to
keep in mind is that you have to start out with an empty directory and
then fill it, you can't mount an existing directory as managed.

Brian