RE: [ptxdist] ptxdist and mips-be

This is still in the process of verification - I found I need userland with the same glibc as the toolchain otherwise havoc reigns :)
Attaching anyways.
demo-mips-eb.sh: for mips eb
demo-mips-native.sh: using crosstool generated by above for native compiler build. currently looks like working fine unless using -static, not sure yet if is that is an issue with the cross compiler used to compile the libraries or the native compiler.
mips.dat/mips.config: data files for above
crosstool.sh: added test for RECONFIGURE to enable --nounpack but force configure stage

Note, --builduserland does not work currently, trying to build directly with ptxdist and try to resolve problems as they come.
as for tools/settoolchain, does that not run automatically when using crosstool with --builduserland? If it does not then I did not try it.
Also, from crosstool I tried with ptxdist-testing-20031113, but now trying the latest stable release (ptxdist-0.5.2).

- Shay