Crosstool.sh script success and patches

Dan, et.al.

Thanks for the Cygwin patches they solved my shared library build
problems.  Have now successfully done a full tool build under Cygwin
with:
    binutils-2.14.90.0.7
    gcc-3.3.3
    glibc-2.3.2
No testing done yet.  Will be building Linux kernel shortly and will do
testing as soon as development hardware shows up.

Attached a few more small tweaks to the build scripts that I ran across
or found useful:

0.28-AJL-20040315
     all.sh
     * Create SRC_DIR if it does not exist.
     * If building to a potentially shared tree only delete TARGET
files.

     crosstool.sh
     * Added SHARED_MODE option to allow caller to enable/disable build
of
       shared libraries; default is shared as before.
     * Keep copy from PowerPC NOF directory from failing if there is
nothing there.

     testhello.sh
     * Don't fail if 'tmp' directory already exists; just remove TARGET
files.

Alan J. Luse
Embedded Systems Engineer
Time America, Inc.