Re: how to determine (after the fact) the version of the componentsused to create the cross compiler when using crosstool?

Ken Wolcott wrote:
But I don't have access to the arm platform, I just build the arm cross tool chain

That suffices. Run arm-unknown-gnu-gcc -v etc.

Didn't you mention in another mailing list that you already had version 0.28 of crosstool available? I still see only version 0.27 on your website...

There's a prerelease of 0.28 available, but it'll be a while before I have 0.28 final.

Hope your RSI gets better -- seems like the only solution is to reduce the typing? :-(

Sadly, that's a big part of it. - Dan

-- US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: http://www.misleader.org/ http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/arar/ http://www.house.gov/reform/min/politicsandscience/