xfs-progs and/or reiserfsprogs

Hi.

Has anybody got any pointers on getting either the xfs user tools or the
reiser user tools cross-compiled from i686 to ppc?

Specifically they both seem to depend on something called uuid.
uuid is available as part of e2fsprogs-lib and I don't seem to have any
problems crosscompiling these libraries.  I assume I should now be able
to compile xfs-progs if only I knew how to tell the configure script
where to find the new libraries.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify Thales Underwater Systems on +44 1963
370 551. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or