Re: Section information of ADS generated assembly file

Thanks Vincent for your response.

Yes I also thought of the option of converting the assembly to GNU syntax, but i was not able to find any good document for gcc-syntax assembly. For example I have an instruction : BLT Loop , where "Loop" is a label.

Now I was not able to find how it can be converted to gcc-syntax. [i.e branching to some label], I tried google, and came up with many documents explaining the gcc-syntax but they were mainly for X86, although most of the things shud apply equally well for ARM assembly but there may be few subtle differences.

If anyone can give me some pointer/link for the complete gcc-syntax or where can i find them, i wud appreciate the help.

PS: How can i automatically generate the gcc-syntax code??

Thanks
Regds
Ketan