Re: ask question about mmc2107 interrupt

Oh, and one more thing. There's a gdb stub available for mcore if you want to use the GNU debugger on some hardware. The mcore gdb stub runs on many of the currently available commercial development boards for the 2107 and 2114 chips.

I promised the gdb stub project's daddy that I would send him an update on this thing real soon. That was about three months ago. It's coming, B.G.!

Brian

Brian LaPonsey wrote:
Áηå,

See the applications note "Vectored Interrupt Handling on the MMC2107" on the Motorola web site here:

http://e-www.motorola.com/brdata/PDFDB/docs/AN2220.pdf

Cheers,
Brian LaPonsey

Áηå wrote:

hello,
I am a green hand in the study of mmc2107,and I am so confused about this kind
of cpu's interrupt handling. So, I hope you can give me some advice on how to
arrange a routine to handle one interrupt,especially the external interrupts.
And if you have some examples about handling interrup with c and asm languages,
could you send to me to study?
Thank you!

------
Want more information? See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/