RE: SV: Problems with arm-elf with soft-float

> This is an object file marking bug.  An arm-elf-gcc compiler
> is soft-float
> by default, but objects compiled with the default options are
> effectively
> marked by the assembler as being hard-float (since not-marked
> is identical
> to hard-float).  The best solution is to drop -msoft-float from your
> compilation options -- it won't alter the code you get.
>
> R.

Ah!

Some questions:

- has this been reported (or fixed) for GCC 3.3?

- slightly related: I need the interwork code, and I
had to modify the t-arm-elf file to enable those libgcc.a
permutations. Is this the proper way to do it?

If modifying t-arm-elf is required, I'm a bit unsure what
--enable-interwork does.

Øyvind