Vtable & C++ In ROM

I'm asking here - because this is probaby a better list
for embedded GCC stuff.

Can anybody tell me why the VTABLE needs to be in RAM?

Why can't it be in ROM? It seems to be putting them in RAM.

What language feature of C++ or (G++) requires this?

-Duane.

Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to crossgcc-unsubscribe at sources dot redhat dot com