RE: Linker not able to locate std libraries

Hi Sung-Kun,

Its bit confusing now...

What is the standard method of invoking the linker (ld or gcc)? Please point me to a document that talks about this in detail.

Clipping from my make files (its originally YAMON’s -MIPS.com):

TOOLCHAIN = cygnus

ifeq ($(TOOLCHAIN),cygnus)
CC = mipsisa32-elf-gcc
LD = mipsisa32-elf-ld