Re: xgcc3 script

Jiri wrote:
> I downloaded your script http://www.kegel.com/xgcc3/ for creating PPC405
> crosscompiler. Download script failed on wget -c
> http://debian.3wsi.net/debian/pool/main/b/binutils/binutils_2.11.92.0.12.3.orig.tar.gz
> because the file is no more there. Should I use binutils 2.12 and
> http://debian.3wsi.net/debian/pool/main/b/binutils/binutils_2.12.90.0.15.orig.tar.gz
> instead of it? Or should I use binutils 2.13?

I'm not sure -- try either and see if they work.  There was no magic
reason
I picked that particular binutils (that I remember, anyway).

> Sorry to
> disturb you, but I did not find anything related to this on crossgcc
> mailing list archive.

> Is there any list of PPC405 needed patches for toolchain build?

Not a good one.  I list a couple at http://www.kegel.com/xgcc3/
and another at http://www.kegel.com/xgcc3/ppc405erratum77.html
(The erratum77 fix will be part of gcc3.3 and glibc2.3, I think.)
- Dan