Re: Compilation issues for ARM when using arm-elf-gcc on Windows( cygwin )

Did you build a runtime library?  If you aren't using eCos, you'll need that.

See the Crossgcc Wiki:

http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/WebHome

or this article, an arm-elf tutorial:

http://billgatliff.com/articles/gnu/gnu-arm7t.html/index.html