Duplicating a section in a link

Hello,

My application runs mainly out of flash memory, but a part of
the code has to run out of RAM.  All
the code that is to run from RAM is contained in a single .c
source file.  I'd like the linker to resolve all code addresses
for this module to be in RAM, however I also need the linked
object for this module to be included in the ROM image so that
it can be programmed into flash and then later copied into
RAM at run-time.

I think this can be done by
1) assigning a section name to the code/strings contained in the .c file
2) telling the linker that this section should be linked in RAM
3) telling the linker that a copy of this section should also be placed in ROM

Do you know how I can do 1,2,3? Or whom I should ask?

BTW the target is StrongARM1110.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Steve.