Simple cross-compiler for PowerPC

Hi,

I have to compile a simple cross-compiler for PowerPC, as our board is
not a commercial one.
We have all the software written for this board using a commercial C
compiler, so we don't
need facilities as crdt.o or libads.a. I have only to port this software
to GNU.
I am in doubt about which library other than libc.a I should use
(libnosys.a?).

--
Software Technology Team
SIEMENS Information & Communication Networks S.p.A.