How to build the compile environment for Intel 80200(Xscale)?

    If you have experience of emigratting firmware
into
Xscale architecture processor, Please help me.

   I am confusing about the compiler. Can you give me
some advices for my design?
    I am designing the Embedded system based on Intel
80200 Xscale processor and Intel 80312 I/O Companion
Chip.  In my hand, there is  compiler enviorment  for
Intel IQ80310 Evaluation Platform(based on Intel 80200

and Intel 80312,but the whole system is not same with
mine ). I can not understand its makefile structure
very well. I have the xscale-elf-gcc command.

My problem:
1. If using GNU CC, How to use GNU CC for my design?
    I have the example makefile and crt0.o for the
Intel Evaluation Platform.
Shall I re-write these files for my system or modified

from the existing file? I do not know how to make
change.

2. Where shall I initialize my system? In my
application program or in the crt0.o?
    The Intel Evaluation Platform provided redboot as
operating system. I found it initializes
the system. In my system , there is no operating
system. Where shall I initialize the system?

   Thanks a lot!!

=====
为了显示中文方便请不要直接回复,请以新邮件的方式回信,谢谢!
Best Regards!
                              Yours sincerely: Tanpengzhi
Communication with me via the following;
Tel丗  (o) 0081-467-423831-871