RE: _gxx_personality_sj0 undefined.

        ....wait for 3.0.3 ?

  Alternatively, this looks like an exception related problem, and perhaps
specifically related to setjmp-longjmp exceptions; you might be able to
specify a different exception handling mechanism or even none at all using
the relevant flags.

  Just to double check:  you are being sure to use 'g++' and NOT 'gcc' to
compile and link your code, are you not ?

      DaveK
--
Burn your ID card!  http://www.optional-identity.org.uk/
Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com