Cross-compile for win32 on linux (newbie question)

Hi!

I'm new to this list and new to cross-comiling. Can somebody here point me to
the instructions how to create a cross-compile environment for win32 target
under linux (preferably using gcc3.x)? As I understand I have to recompile
gcc and binutils with proper target, but what else might be necessary?

Best regards
--
 (OvO) |  Michael Ivanov                   |