From: Jesus Ferrandis [mailto:little_proyect@yahoo.es]
Sent: maandag 15 oktober 2001 23:01
To: crossgcc@sources.redhat.com
Subject: cross-compiler for PICmicros

I have to do a C compiler for PICmicros.

I'm considering to make a cross-compiler with GCC
instead of using the traditional compilers
construction
tools (PCCTS,yacc,lex...)to save all the lexical, and
synthetical part.

I would like to know if it is viable (I have read that
making a cross compiler for an 8 bits micro it's
complicated). If you have any suggestion (viability,
another tools...), please reply me.

Thanks!!!