RE: MIPS Cross Compiler

Yip, that did help!

The reason I was using -nostdlib was so that I could reduce the number of
errors I was getting.  My first thought was that newlib had not built
correctly so I was trying to eliminate all possible sources of problems.
With your advice I see now that that opens a whole new can of worms.  In the
end, after a lot of tears, I found that with mips-gcc and the standard cross
build, you need to override the default linker script with one of the debug
stub monitor scripts, (-T).  As I'm not using a remote debug stub, I chose
the nullmon.ld script and Bob's your auntie my code compiled!

I am still to check the executable is valid!

Thanks for your help...

Cheers
Matt