Re: Cross-gcc for SH

> Can you post a logfile?  It sounds like the stub is sending back an
> incorrect response to the "$?#xx" packet...
>
> As to the addresses in the S-record file being in the wrong places,
> it's because there's some initdata in the stub code that I haven't
> cleaned up yet.  You can ignore the problem.

I saw in that after the compiling of the stub, a linker warning
"no memory region for section .rodata"
I put it after the .text in the cmd file and now the connection is OK.

Now I only have two small problems:

immediately after I load a file,
the command "info program"answer stopped at address 0xaaa which is not
the entry point,
and I cannot step on it.

Also when i compile a program with the newly compiled gcc 2.95.3 for
sh-elf, the load command say File format not recognized.

Thanks

Albe

------
Want more information?  See the CrossGCC FAQ,
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to
crossgcc-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com