Memory Map Of Arm Integrator / AP Using Ecos With GNUPro Tools

Hi,

I have some problems here:

The condition:

We are using the ecos together with ARM Integrator/AP that uses ARM7TDMI.
We are adding a RAM to the external bus interface (EBI).
We are using cygmon on the target to run our application on the ram.

The original linker script target.ld defines MEMORY region for RAM that starts
from 0x0 with length = 16M. And all sections are directed to RAM.

The questions:

1. How can I change the length of the RAM area to 128M.
2. How can I add another MEMORY region for my additional RAM in EBI for read/write.
3. Besides linker script target.ld, is there any other portions that need to be changed.
4. How do I modify the linker script and other necessary portions to reflect the changes.
5. Do I need to compile the cygmon again for new memory layout.
6. Do I need to compile the ecos library again for new memory layout.
7. Can I configure the attribute of the EBI MEMORY region on the fly.
8. Any body has experience configuring EBI register 0x1200000c of ARM Integrator Board.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Yeong