RE: gcc3 arm-elf crosscompiler under cygwin

Thanks David!
Your suggestion  worked! (at least there was no message telling me that
libgcc++ directory will  not configured).
I did a "make bootstrap" and now it's time for a very large cup of cofee :-))
I wonder about sys-includes though (or --with-headers option) Is it
necessary to use this option?

Thanks a lot
Andy