RE: Using gcc together with Visual Studio

Thanks for your answers! Now i can use Visual Studio as my IDE for my gcc
compiler. However, i cannot use the "source browser" compability in Visual
studio i.e. see all references between classes. I think that i have to
produce a seperate file, exept for the .o file when i compile the .cpp file.
It should be a .bsc -file. Does anybody know how to make these files?

/Daniel