RE: Multi-architecture installation

  That's sound; it's basically a variation on the way cross compilers
keep from conflicting with the native compiler.  Replace /gcc-2.95.2/
with /$target/, IYSWIM.

>By the way, I still haven't found an authoritative list of all the
>options that can be supplied to configure when building gcc. If
>someone knows where I can find that info, I'd appreciate hearing about
>it.

  I'm afraid configure.in is about all the documentation there is...

     DaveK
--
"screams erupted at a Seattle hotel where Microsoft founder Bill Gates was
addressing an education and technology conference. He was whisked away as

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com