The simplest port

    Hi!

    Could you please give me a hint on:

    Wich port from the ones made for gcc is the simplest?

    My intent is to study such a port as a start for a new one.
    I need to see something as easy as possible, without a high level of detail or exotic features.

    As far as I know I am particulary interested in the machine description section :)
    Although I see some other files that make up a port I am not quite sure what is their use :(

    Thnx i.a.
    C.A.