RE: Where can I download the latest version of gcc/binutlls/glibc?

>     Now I want to build a cross-compile environment. What's
> the latest version of
> binutils/gcc/gcc-core/glibc/glibc-crypt/glibc-linuxthreads?
> And where can I download them?

Well, I guess the first URL to give you is this of the
FAQ for this list:
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/

There it says:
"The master repository of GNU software is ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu. It
is mirrored all over the world so please try to use a site closer to you
to avoid overloading prep. A list of sites may be found in the file
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/GNUinfo/FTP. "

I'm not sure what the latest versions are, but then they'll
be on those sites...

And, you WILL have problems during the build of your cross
compile environment, so make sure to have a look at GCC manual
(in the source tree, directory install/) as well as, and
preferably before, the FAQs.

Cheers,
Yves