Fw: the GTK AP for cross compiling

You got port gtk to arm first if You wanna run gxhost on your target board.
That means you have to rewrite gdk's display code just like gtk-win32 did.
To produce the right Makefile directly can be done using 'configure' script,
but I'm not sure it will works under cross-compile on arm.
I still recommand drop you mail to
gtk-devel-list@gnome.org

BTW. gtk-win32 in
http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/