coldfire math when using gcc

Hello,
I am using m68k-elf-gcc version egcs-2.91.66 compiled for use in uClinux
coldfire. I'm using uClinux-coldfire-20000119.tar.gz and
uClinux-coldfire-tools-20000119.tar.gz

After some benchmarking I came to the conclusion that the hardware divide is
not being used. Is there any compiler option to turn this on?

Also, in the floating point emulation support, how do I turn on support for %f
in printf? Or use functions like sqrt, sin, cos and kin? I know that floating
point emulation is not the speediest, but if that speed is adequate, then it
should be OK, since the majority of the intended application does not rely on
floating point.

When I try to do any floating point other the *,/,+,- I get linker errors like
/home/das/uClinux-coldfire/tools/elf2flt  -o testf testf.elf
ERROR: undefined symbol=__gtsf2
ERROR: undefined symbol=__addsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__subsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__mulsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__subsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__mulsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__subsf3
ERROR: undefined symbol=__mulsf3
... and many more

I'm trying to evaluate the uClinux floating point support to see it will be
adequate for a particular application.

Thanks for any help concerning this, or any direction pointing to the
appropriate FAQs or HOWTOs.

--
Dwight Schauer, R&D Engineer
Vertex RSI, Controls & Structures Div.