Re: H8/300H for Linux

Hi,

There's supposed to be a mailing list for people using the Hitachi supplied
gnu tools at:

    http://www.pcserv.demon.co.uk/gnuh8/introduction.htm

I keep getting bounced mails when i try to subscribe tho :(

Syed Raza wrote:

> Hai
>
> I am trying H8/300H (3067 EVB) to connect with Linux PC, as its said in the
> Hitachi user manual that the CD which comes with this product contain CMON
> monitor which communicate with the GNU debugger, but i didnt found any such
> file on CD which i obtain with the development board.In GNU gdb mannual i
> found that gdb provided with a stub (/gdb/sh-stub.c) which help to
> interface between gdb and target board. Can anyone inform me where to find
> the Monitor which can communicate with gdb, and how to boot it into the
> board by using Linux as a host ( I am looking for some basic guide lines to
> start with as i am a begineer !!!
> I installed crosscompiller and debuger as an h8300-hms-**)
>
> Thanx
>
> Syed

> Syed Raza
> VTT-Electronics
> P.O.Box 1100
> FIN-90571 Oulu, Finland
>
> Email: Syed.Raza@vtt.fi
> Tel: (Res)+358 8 880 4183
> Tel: (off)+358 8  551 2439.
> Fax: (off)+358 8 551 2320.
> ---------VTT - Technical Research Centre of Finland---------
>
> ------
> Want more information?  See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/

*   Russell Shaw, B.Eng, M.Eng(Research)  *
*   Electronics Consultant                *
*      email: russell@webaxs.net          *
*      Australia                          *