H8/300H for Linux

Hai

I am trying H8/300H (3067 EVB) to connect with Linux PC, as its said in the
Hitachi user manual that the CD which comes with this product contain CMON
monitor which communicate with the GNU debugger, but i didnt found any such
file on CD which i obtain with the development board.In GNU gdb mannual i
found that gdb provided with a stub (/gdb/sh-stub.c) which help to
interface between gdb and target board. Can anyone inform me where to find
the Monitor which can communicate with gdb, and how to boot it into the
board by using Linux as a host ( I am looking for some basic guide lines to
start with as i am a begineer !!!
I installed crosscompiller and debuger as an h8300-hms-**)

Thanx

Syed

Syed Raza
VTT-Electronics