Re: Fast Floating Point Alternatives for 68K and GCC?

Being fairly ignorant of coldfire, does this work on plain old 68000 core
processors? Would the some sort of speed improvement be expected on 68000 core
processors or is it more coldfire specific.If no one knows I would be happy to try
it out (soonish).

Dave.