Re: z8000?

  In message <002901bf742f$404f7fa0$7304460c@n8l9c8>you write:
  > Did anyone ever create a gcc for the Z800x microcontroller?  I can't =
  > find any hints in the search engines, and although there's an assembler =
  > and debugger under gcc-2.9.x, there's no gcc.
Cygnus did one a few years ago.  It wasn't what I'd call a clean port and
required some totally inappropriate hacks to the target independent parts
of the compiler.

It's bit-rotted a lot over the last 2-3 years.

If you're interested in cleaning it up and submitting it for inclusion into
GCC, I can forward you the target dependent files.

jeff