Re: Linux -> SCO

Matthew McBraida wrote:

> Isn't that something to do with running out of memory or having some kind of
> hardware problem relating to memory.
>
> take a look at: www.bitwizard.nl

Not out of memory. I have 128 megs and I'm the only user on the machine.
Just to be sure though, I logged out of my X-Windows session, gave the
machine the three finger salute, logged back in as root on tty1, changed
directories to the build directory, and type make all install again.
Bombed out at the same place.

Any other ideas?
--
Oakwood, GA 30566 USA